Friday, March 31, 2017

Meet Sun-Ray!

Geez, what a day. Do you know how annoying humans can be? I'll just be walking through the woods one day, and then, oh surprise!, I get chased by a two-legged creature with scrawny arms. They're supposed to be... "catchers." What are they trying to do, find Big Foot? Yeah, thanks for trying to catch me like I'm some kind of hairy monster, like that's all they think of me. Welp, I'm not a prize or a trophy or a zoo animal or even a ferocious being! I'm just a weird deer trying to be a normal deer, and mystical animal catchers are kind of disturbing the picture. Whatever, if they do somehow catch me and cage me up, they'll be dealing with one sassy heck of a sun deer!

Creator's Note: I know, it's been quite a while since I've posted! I'm about to introduce a new character though! (Even though no one looks at my blog anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment