Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jitter Doll Cover

This is one of my most favorite songs from Japan. Just to tell you, this isn't my song. It was written and composed by a Japanese artist named Niki. She used a VOCALOID, named Lily, to sing the original piece. It got famous after Kyaami used an UTAU, named Namine Ristu, to sing a cover of it. Thats why the doll has hair that looks like Ristu and Lily's (I was inspired)! It also said in the song, "the right eye connects to a power adapter", which, I'll admit, I totally *ahem* screwed up on. I put the power adapter on the left eye, and I should have known better, dang it. Oh well, it's still a very good drawing, and I'm proud of it!


Here's the link to the song if you seem interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geOEYaz0t_0

No comments:

Post a Comment