Saturday, October 10, 2015

Meet Neko & Nyan

Neko:
Hi! I'm Neko! Dragon said we could do whatever we wanted on this blog, so I wanted to introduce myself! I also wanted to add some flash to this thing, so I'll highlight all my words in my favorite color! My favorite color is sapphire blue! I'm 4 years old. My favorite animal is a cat, although I do prefer the striped ones with blue eyes. I love to eat "Pocky"! (especially with my best friend, Nyan!) My favorite thing to do in my free time is play on my rope swing, that means climbing, swinging, and just having a jump-load of fun!

Nyan:
Hi. My name is Nyan. I'm a tad bit shy... should I go on? Oh, ok. I'm 4 years old, and I have a really hyper friend named Neko. She's my most best friend in the world... and probably my only. She's always there for me, making me feel safe from other people. Oh... um, sorry,  I think I said to much about Neko. My favorite color is pink, or was it purple? I can't really decide. I like cats, you know, the ones with puffy fur and no claws? My favorite food is sushi, but I really like eating "Pocky" with my friend Neko, because it's her favorite food. My favorite thing to do is swimming is the pool, and it's actually very fun, even for cats. Neko doesn't know how to swim, though. I like to play with bubbles as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment